Thursday 14 March 2019

Newest Godly Message on Why has government gone against agreed plans of the majority to allow Britain to leave Europe.



My Newest Godly Message on Why has government gone against agreed plans of the majority to allow Britain to leave Europe.

Page 160

Please note that a car drove into my bike causing me to end up in hospital from November 2017 to July 2018 with expectancy that I would die but some-how I came back to life again. I have been seriously unwell and I cannot understand why I can write as it seems the only thing I can do at the moment. However, I find I can do this.

My life is now completely messed up but I am left with the main realisation only that God loves me and has a lot of writing for me still to do.

I can see that many people do not believe in God. The government for example, but I have had an experience of the living God which I know is true. This should never be denied.

But, if denied it shows a nonsense reaction by mere people of the Earth. I now know something much more real which all people would do far better to believe.

I have gradually been able to write a lot since about September 2018 and although I am able to write I have and am still suffering a lot. At least I can write. Of all things I have not regained to do, I have at the age of 60 found I can at least write. It is this that gives me more confidence to reveal what I know to be true and that the bible is (more and more) showing it can be relied upon as true.

Why and how can Britain reject the vote to leave the EU when most people have voted us to leave? Are we not allowed to vote or is someone else in charge of us?  Do they want us to keep voting until they win. What would they say then? Oh..they voted us in.

That is ridiculous because a nation can never be a real nation if votes like that can stand. Is it true that we are a separate country or a poor needle country awaiting a vote they want. They then say, we won finally to prove we are right, when we didn't? I can see from the bible that God wants Britain to leave Europe and regain Godly strength and great free promises again.

Our leaving Europe should be a great healing to the whole country, and without it, we will fall out of any future blessing and become more nothing than we have ever experienced before. This rejection of leaving,
by mere useless weak people, will ruin us. Why should this be allowed.

Recently it was stated that we should be controlled by Europe for at least until late April 2019, which has now happened until about October 2019. Why? We have clearly voted to leave but are now told that our vote of no, more matters as we will stay in Europe anyway? Why?

We voted to leave now in March 2019, so why are we ignoring this as surely we are permitted to leave as a majority vote if we want to.

What this tells me is that Britain are losing control over this nation and that we can allow Europe to control us. Just think of the damage Europe will cause us if they gain control. Europe has hopes and plans to have more control in the world and this will certainly happen if they have more power and control of this nation. I see that they personally do not believe in the real total God but will believe in something much weaker, but believe in their control.

I read in the bible that a time will come when Europe will become stronger, but also struggle somewhat as law agreement may become difficult. Although they will gain another ability to become stronger and bigger. But Europe may make it extremely difficult to trust in Christ. I read in the bible that they will eventually fail anyway.

Jesus is in total control and will return again later overcoming all and showing His ultimate power. What happens to those who reject Christ?

To those who do not want to believe that God exists and they do not want to believe that he has made serious comments about our future, which we cannot ignore. Many have been cheated by countless lies of those who want to believe false stuff but will not see the truth of God creating and having power to change much.

Think about the fact that those who believe in a very long period of life on this earth are not speaking truth as they have only lived on this earth say 100 years but not 6-7000 years, so how can they be certain of anything. Even things we see have proved to survive a much shorter period than we falsely declare. How can we know how long these things actually last?

This is stated to try to win false arguments. For example consider what happens when something on earth happens very fast and destroys things. We have a habit of saying it took many thousand years to happen but in reality it was much faster – maybe just days. So why have the cheek to say thousands of years have passed. This illustrates and shows that our counting is way off beam.

I also realise that if this government and country gives in to Europe and removes our true right to vote that we as a Global unit will be controlled by others who will not allow us to make any decisions and lose our minds. 

Why can we ever think that they can put themselves ahead of God. That can never happen and would put us all in a very serious position in God's eyes. I have tried to explain that God is much more real and alive than all people trying to defeat him and will intervene in this matter unless we repent.

We must serve God and give in to Him for our very best treatment in the future and never leave Him out of our lives as He is in control and supreme charge.

I now seriously request that we try our best to get ourselves out of Europe by continuing to vote ourselves out and hope and pray that God will help us. He may help us to get out of Europe and therefore we may still be blessed by God changing our country for the good. Maybe we will get what we deserve and therefore be blessed again by God.

If we are ignored by this country at least it will be good to try our best anyway and not give up. Maybe we will still get what we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Please now start using, my new much larger Blog , Equals: lastdayswatchmanblog.wordpress.com Thanks. See you there