Thursday 9 May 2019

Testing and Explaining How Things Are Going for Me Now.


Testing and Explaining How Things Are Going for Me Now.

Planning and Discussing Our Future

Page 173
09 May 2019   23.31pm

As explained before, I had a serious accident, but am now recovering a lot and want to get back to my writing. I have lost memory of how I used to do a lot of things before, so am seeking help in getting these things back again to what I was doing before.

This work is getting very difficult for me on my own, so am asking good people to save their own copied blog (not mine, with their own personal saved numbers) and work out how I can get back to where I got to before, without losing anything and not having my own personal blocked numbering.  And I want to regain my many viewers of before, with the great emailing conversation we had, to communicate on this blog as before.

I do hope soon to be able to re-communicate and renew our great time together. This will include writing clearly to my old contacts again to communicate again in that great way.

However, I have been told that my new emails can still be read at the moment by you, but you cannot reveal anything to me of this. Until this is resolved, I am not allowed to receive emails from you or able to see which emails have been read by you. We are spending time trying to sort this out, which seems to be taking very long, but I am hopeful we will be able to communicate well and much easier in say about three months from now.

When we do communicate well, it would
be great to make this grow as it did before. This time, I should have more time to write, learn truth of what is really happening and reach a lot more people in a greater way I now have. The greater way I will explain later as soon as I find better ways to improve and can communicate better.

All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Please now start using, my new much larger Blog , Equals: lastdayswatchmanblog.wordpress.com Thanks. See you there